Journal of Scientific Research on Mathematics Education Pdf
This research is a research action of Mathematics Education Study Program of FMIPA UNY Elementary Statistics lectures semester February-June 2006 in making cartoon media for learning Statistics and Opportunities in junior and senior high school. Research activities carried out in two cycles. In the first cycle, the students are given the task of making cartoon media for statistical learning in junior high and senior high school material of data presentation. The cartoon media of this student's work is, therefore, for the media suitability of the media in the Mathematics Education Department of FMIPA UNY especially for the aspect of legibility, appearance, aesthetics, and creativity. The result of the evaluation of cartoon media of student work in the second cycle which is to make cartoon media for the material Opportunity in junior and senior high school students get lecture about the material Opportunity which also presented by using cartoon media. The results show that the content of the cartoon media in the lectures of statistics elementary and junior and senior high school visible from the assessment of cartoon media of student work that is the average for the first task is 8.9 and the second task is 9.6. The activities of integrating the media making in the Elementary Statistics lecture by giving the direction and guidance about the manufacture of the media especially the lecture is done by using cartoon media. In addition, overall 89.9% of students responded well to the learning activities that have been done. Keywords: Cartoon media, Statistics and Opportunities.
- The Implementation of Contextual Teaching & Learning (CTL) Learning In Space Material Dimension Three uses Problem-Based Learning Model (MPBM) Student of Mathematics Education Studies Program FKIP UNJA
- Improvement of Mathematical Problem Solving Ability through Realistic Education Approach
- LEARNING MATERIALS BUILD LIVING ROOM SIDE THROUGH APPROPRIATE MATHEMATICAL EDUCATION APPROACH IN SMP
- Study on Mathematics Teacher Preparation of State Senior High School of Jambi City in Application of Education Unit Level Curriculum (KTSP)
- APPLICATION OF COOPERATIVE LEARNING MODEL THINK-PAIR-SQUARE (TPS) TYPE WITH USING THE WORK SHEET STUDENT (LKS) BASED EDUCATION IN MATHEMATICS Realistic (PMR) IN CLASS VIII SMP AL Alawiyah KALIKAJAR  IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR MASTERY LEARNING to describe the results LEARNING STUDENTS STUDY PROGRAM EDUCATION PHYSICS FKIP of Riau THE COURSE OF PHYSICS MATHEMATICS I [1965901million] 7 . POTENTIAL VALUE MO RAL EDUCATION IN MATHEMATICS